Orbital Cultura s.r.l., a Nexi Group Company (hereinafter, ‘Orbital Cultura’ or ‘the Company’), informs you, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (hereinafter, ‘GDPR’), that your personal data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Orbital Cultura s.r.l. (C.F. 04766270484 and P.Iva 10542790968) with registered office in Florence – Via Policarpo Petrocchi 24. The Data Protection Officer designated by Orbital Cultura s.r.l. is the Head of the Compliance & AML Function of the Nexi Group, whom you may contact in writing at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING, TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data acquired are processed by manual and automated means for:
The legal basis of the treatment is, therefore, identified in the fulfilment of legal obligations to which Orbital Cultura is subject and in the need to perform the services requested.
The acquired data may also be processed by Orbital Cultura for the following additional purposes:
- registration on the www.b-ticket.com website (hereinafter, ‘the Site’), which is necessary in order to use the Site’s services, including any requests for assistance and the submission of complaints;
- administrative and accounting purposes;
- correctly fulfilling obligations arising from the law or applicable regulations (e.g. in the field of taxation).
Each of these activities and communications may only be carried out with your specific consent. This consent is optional and revocable at any time.
The fulfilment of the above purposes implies the processing of the following personal data:
- sending communications (newsletters), including ones of a commercial nature, aimed at promoting our activities and those of our Partners.
- personal data (name, surname, date of birth, nationality, sex, tax code, VAT number);
- contact details (email, telephone number, address).
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The data may be processed by the employees and/or collaborators of Orbital Cultura deputed to the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes who have been expressly authorised to process the data and who have received adequate operating instructions pursuant to Articles 29 of the GDPR and 2-quaterdecies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended and adapted to the GDPR by Legislative Decree 101/2018.
The data may be disclosed to persons acting as independent data controllers, including, without limitation, authorities and supervisory and control bodies and in general subjects, public or private, entitled to request the data.
The data may also be processed, on behalf of Orbital Cultura, by persons appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
4. TRANSFERRAL OF DATA ABROAD
The data acquired may not be transferred outside the European Union.
5. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
Your personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of the services offered and, if necessary, until the fulfilment of legal obligations and those arising from the contractual relationship established between you and the Company.
6. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
By contacting the DPO at email@example.com at any time, the customers concerned may request access to the data concerning them, their rectification, integration or deletion, restriction of processing in the cases provided for by Article 18 GDPR, as well as opposition to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR in cases of legitimate interest.
Data subjects may also exercise their right to the portability of their data pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, i.e. the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
Finally, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Any exercise of rights or requests for information may be sent directly to the DPO by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a written request to the Parent Company Nexi S.p.A., office of the Data Protection Officer, Corso Sempione 55, 20149 Milan.
This page outlines the cookies used on the website of “B-TIcket” with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
The information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through other links.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited send to the user’s browser, where they are stored and then transmitted to the same sites the next time the user visits. In this way the website or server recognises the browser and remembers the preferences expressed by the user, together with other useful information to facilitate his/her navigation.
Cookies differ from each other on the basis of the purposes of the user.
FIRST OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Depending on the specific entity that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, cookies may be divided into:
- first-party cookies: set by the sites themselves (with the same domain as that indicated in the browser address bar) and can only be read by these sites;
- third-party cookies: set by domains other than that indicated in the browser address bar, i.e. by organisations that do not correspond to the owners of the websites. These cookies are used, for example, to collect information for advertising purposes and to personalise content, as well as to track visits to the site.
TECHNICAL or PROFILING COOKIES
Cookies can also be divided into:
- technical cookies: essential for the correct functioning of a website or application. Without this type of cookie, the site may not function properly or may prevent some functions altogether. The installation of such cookies does not require the prior consent of the users.
- profiling cookies: these are used to collect and store information about the visitor (e.g. pages visited, searches made, etc.) in order to be able to offer advertising messages that are more targeted and in line with the user’s interests. The consent of the person concerned is required for the use of profiling cookies. In the case of third-party cookies, the site has no direct control over the individual cookies and cannot manage them (i.e. it cannot directly install or delete them). The user can however manage these cookies through the settings of the browser (see the section “How to delete cookies from your computer”), or the sites listed in the section “How to block third-party cookies”.
TEMPORARY or PERMANENT COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date (or a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation. Cookies can be classified as follows:
- temporary or session cookies: are stored temporarily in your computer’s memory while you visit a site (e.g. to keep track of the language selected). Session cookies are stored for a short period of time and deleted when you close your browser;
- persistent cookies: remain on your computer for a long period of time, depending on the expiry date set when the cookie is generated. These cookies allow websites to keep information in the memory even during subsequent visits by the user, for example thus avoiding having to enter your login credentials again.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
The present site uses the following cookies:
For further information on third-party cookies, and how to oppose such cookies, please refer to the information of their owners below.
- navigation/session cookies: essential to navigate the site using all its features. Without these cookies it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes;
- analytical third party cookies: they collect and analyse anonymous and/or aggregate information on visitors’ use of the site (pages visited, etc.) to provide the user with a better navigation experience. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user in any way;
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES FROM YOUR COMPUTER
You can restrict or block cookies by altering your browser settings.
Below are the links that contain instructions on how to remove cookies already installed on your computer for the most popular browsers.
Disabling some cookies may limit the functionality of the site.
- Mozilla Firefox: for more information visit the specific page
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: for more information visit the specific page
- Chrome: for more information visit the specific page
- Opera: for more information visit the specific page
- Safari iOS: for more information visit the specific page